Our Programs & Classes
Students and enthusiasts of Karate have many reasons for their interest in this and other martial art styles. Some are drawn to the physical fitness and weight-loss aspects of training. Others seek to add discipline and self control to their lives. While still others are concerned about safety and self-defense.
Whether you are interested in our programs for mental or physical well being, All American Karate Academy offers a number of programs that will fit your developmental needs and your busy schedule as well.
After School Karate
Extended care for the following schools: Citrus ES, Dillard ES, Tildenville ES, Foundation Academy, Oakland Charter, Whispering Oaks ES & Maxey and SunRidge.
* Ages 4 & up. This program is one of the best after school program in the country.
* Our students are picked up from schools in the Winter Garden area on time for scheduled activities, and Karate classes Monday through Thursday.
* Friday is Fun day where they will participate in scheduled activities, table games, bouncing castle, movies, and other games.
* We enforce and promote Self Respect, Discipline, Responsibility, Self Confidence, and Character.
* During our weekly training schedule we incorporate our Stranger Danger and Self Defense Awareness Program. Your child will learn the Do's and Don't if approached. (Parent's comments) "We need to attend this training ourselves" So much to learn !
* The After School Karate Program is structured to mold and develop future leaders in our community, while at the same time they learn and have fun.
* In our evening program we train five times per week. * Top Notch Martial Artist comes to train in our schools. * The Art we teach is the traditional style of Shito-Ryu for the foundation, however, we also teach realistic self defense applications, open tournament competition/point sparring, and full contact kick-boxing at the Longwood location and soon starting here in Winter Garden for the new year. * Come and train with us, we welcome everyone to our family. * We are proud to say... We create great Champions and Outstanding Martial Artist.
Ages 4 & up.
Private lessons are design to work one on one with individuals that have variable schedules. These classes are normally conducted in the mornings & weekends. Call for details.
Summer Karate Camp is a fun-filled, skill-building summer for all kids ages 4-13. Camp is open to everyone; no previous training is required. In addition to two martial arts classes a day, children participate in a variety of other activities such as: Obstacle course, Karate Games, Arts & Crafts, Child Safety and Bully Prevention, Special guest visits from WGPD, Fire Department, EMS personnel and more. 3 field trips a week! Swimming, Bowling, Gator Land, Mascot Games, Laser Tag, Parks and much more. Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. - 6 p.m. Campers can sign-up by the week, or longer! Registration is open throughout the summer.